Why Visit Australia?
The world's smallest continent and largest island, Australia is almost the same size as the United States.
Australia is also a land of staggering contrast and spectacular beauty. Along the coast, visitors can explore vibrant multicultural cities, safari across vast sand islands, trek through ancient rainforests, and dive the Great Barrier Reef. In the Outback, rugged national parks and red-earthed deserts offer the ultimate in adventure travel. Top it all off with a laidback feel and friendly people and it's no wonder Australia scores top billing on bucket lists around the world.
FAMOUS PLACES TO VISIT IN AUSTRALIA
- SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
- GREAT BARRIER REEF
- ULURU-KATA TJUTA NATIONAL PARK
- HARBOUR BRIDGE
- BLUE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK
- BONDI BEACH
- DAINTREE NATIONAL PARK
- FRASER ISLAND
- KAKADU NATIONAL PARK
- GREAT OCEAN ROAD
- WHITSUNDAY ISLANDS
- PURNULULU NATIONAL PARK
- CABLE BEACH OF BROOME
About Visitor Visa
Millions of visitors and immigrants travel to Australia every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects.
Basic Requirements to visit Australia
- A valid VISA
- Have a valid Passport and other travel documents
- Be in good health
- Good moral character
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as an incentive to come back to your home country.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before the expiry of your visa.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in Australia and this amount depends on how long you will stay in Australia and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
You may also require
- Medical examination depending on the age and the length of your stay
- Letter of Invitation or statutory declaration from your sponsor if any
- Savings of approximately 10000 AUD to bear the expenses of your trip