STUDY WORK AND SETTLE IN NEW ZEALAND
About New Zealand !
New Zealand (NZ) is called “A land of extra-ordinary opportunities”.This has been supported by the fact
that NZ is one of the preferred study destinations in world. NZ is an excellent place to study, work and
live. NZ has a good reputation for providing quality education and provides huge opportunity for International Students to learn in a sound and pleasant environment . NZ comprises of two main islands, the North and South islands. New Zealand is a land of beautiful scenery and a diverse and multi-cultural populations of 4.5 millions people.
New Zealand is a parliamentary democracy offering a safe political environment for International Students and Visitors. NZ has a strong educated market force with the right knowledge and experience. Besides, NZ provides world-class infrastructure and economic stability which makes it the best country settle in the future.
WHY NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand is considered to be one of the preferred study destinations among International Students. The best reasons which prove NZ to be the best place to study are:
• Globally recognized quality education
• Low unemployment ratio
• Clean Green and safe country
• 20hrs work allowed per week during study and full time in holidays.
• Very affordable fees
• Genuine student has an opportunity to apply even if refused visa from any other country
• Easy admission procedure with No application fees.
• Pay fees after approval
• 1 year guaranteed job search visa after study
• Very quick & easy to get PR in NZ
• Dependent can join & work full time**
POLYTECHNIC & UNIVERSITIES
• Lincoln University
• Ara Institute of Canterbury
• Manukau Institute of Technology
• Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology NMIT
• Northland Polytechnic (NorthTec)
• Southern Institute of Technology
• TOI-Ohomai Institute of Technology
• Waikato Institute of Technology WINTEC
• Whitireia Community Polytechnic
• Many More……..
• Business Management
• Visual Arts & Design
• Information Technology
• Travel & Tourism
• Hotel management
• Environmental Management
• Health management
• IT & Communication
• Hospitality Management
• Life Science Careers
• Project management
• Architectural & Construction management
• Sport & Exercise
• Software Development
• Education/Teaching/Early Childhood Teaching
Degree & IELTS Requirements
• Diplomas are levels 5 & 6 IELTS- 5.5 OR 6.0 (No module less than 5.5)
• Bachelor’s degree and graduate diplomas are level-7 IELTS 6.0 (No module less than 5.5)
• Post graduate diplomas and bachelor’s degree with honours are level- 8 IELTS 6.5 (No module less than 6.0)
• Master’s degree are level-9 IELTS 7.0 (No module less than 6.0)
• Doctoral degree are level 10 IELTS 7.5 (No module less than 7.0)
Approx Tuiton Fees NZ$ 14,000 TO NZ$ 35, 000
Auckland,Chrischurch,Nelson, Marlborough,Takapuna, New Plymouth, Hastings,Northshore, Palmerston North, Willington, Whanganui, Napier,Gisborne, Invercargill, Taranaki,Mt.Albert Northern.
In University and Polytechnics Mainly : February, May and July and September
Kindly Contact Future Link Consultants for further information:
Head Office – India
216, Atlantis, Nr. Genda Circle, Vadodara, Gujarat.
Email ID: email@example.com
Branch Office – India
217, Sigma Complex, Above D-Mart, V.V.Nagar, Anand, Gujarat.
Call: +91 7600821916
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office – Canada
55, Town Centre Court, Suite 700, Toronto Ontario – M1P 4X4.
Call: +1 416 294 2739
Email ID: email@example.com