Today, the Polish higher education system is developing rapidly. Poland holds fourth place in Europe (after the United Kingdom, Germany and France) in terms of the number of people enrolled in higher education. The degrees offered by them are recognized in the European Union (EU) as well as in other countries such as the USA, Australia and Canada
In comparison to other European countries Poland is a relatively cheap place to live and study. Prices depend greatly on the city, but a student can get by with about EUR 300 at their monthly disposal. 20 hrs work permitted during studies as well as 3 months of full time work during holidays.Students can stay back for further 2-3 years as long as you can prove that you can financially support yourself without seeking any government benefits. Students who obtain a job or accept employment can obtain a Work Permit.
For pursuing the admission process the students need to submit
- All academics (Mark sheets / Transcripts)
- Copy of first and last page of Passport
February and October are the main intakes in Poland.In case a candidate requires a visa to stay and study on the territory of European Union, he or she should apply for selected program adequately earlier, so that decision concerning visa issuance is made before the fall/ spring semester begins.
- Application form : (Student visa application form)
- Student has to pay Visa application charges in Demand Draft 4400/- (Nationalized Bank)In name of “CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND” payable at Mumbai.
Bank Name: - ADCB (Abudhabi Corporation Bank)
Mumbai Office: - 75, Rehmat Manzil,
Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai: - 400020, India.
Tel: - +91 022 39534100
Time: 10:30am to 4:30pm
- Invitation Letter
- Photographs - 5 photos of 45x35 mm with white background
- Passport (Original)
- Insurance must be bought from here.
- Confirmed Air Ticket to Poland
- TT Copy(Wireless Transfer Copy of Fees In University)
- All Academic Documents Original and as per following :
- Apostille of Last Education Required (Compulsory)
- IELTS certificate if applicable
- Work experience (if applicable then Original required)
FINANCIAL DOCS :
- Education Loan
- Bank Statement/ Bank Passbook of last 3 month and Bank Balance certificate
- Income Tax Returns Last 3 Years
- F.D. certificate (Must be 3 months old)
PF / PPF / GPF (withdraw able amount) statement
If you have ever been refused a visa for any other country, details of this, preferably the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country, should be submitted.
Note: All documents required with 2 sets. (1 – Original & 1- photocopy)
File submission Address:-
Consulate General of the Republic of Poland
11 A, 11th Floor, 241/242, Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai:- 400021.PH:- +91 022 22852631/41