An Awareness Initiative by Future Link Consultants
As a part of the awareness initiative taken up by Future Link Consultants it becomes our duty to guide you and make you aware about the fraudulent services that exist today. Safeguarding your interest is our motive while processing your immigration or other visa applications.
What you need to know
You are not obliged to hire a representative, including a consultant, lawyer, Quebec notary or paralegal regulated by a law society, to apply for a visa or for Canadian citizenship, but if you do, choose carefully.
Representatives do not have special connections with the Canadian Government and cannot gurantee you a visa. Only Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officers can decide whether or not to issue a visa. Canada’s immigration system is fair and every application is given equal consideration.
To reduce & cut down clients being cheated, from October 28/2011 ICCRC- Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council was introduced to use Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs). ICCRC acts as a mediatory body authorized to deal with CIC (Citizenship & Immigration Canada) through RCICs for all kinds of Visa/PR in Canada hence protecting the consumers of immigration services and ensure the professional conduct of members.
Only Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants i.e. RCICs are authorized to file immigration applications as they are members of the ICCRC i.e. Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
Director of Future link Visa Consultants Mr. Santosh Ramrakhiani is Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC # R506940) Member of ICCRC. An active member of ICCRC is one who in the scope of a immigration professional perform their duties of providing advice, consultation and representation services in regards to the applications made to CIC and Refugee Board of Canada in line with the ICCRC guidelines.
WHY SHOULD YOU PROCESS YOUR CANADA APPLICATION ONLY THROUGH ICCRC MEMBER?
– Assurance of quality & equipped with the latest information of Immigration law, Procedures and Practices and run their business according to a strict, enforceable code of conduct.
– For the client, ICCRC Consultant is a guarantee of Quality and Professionalism.
– ICCRC Certificate confirms that the Consultant is an authorize representative recognized by the Federal, Provincial and Territorial Governments.
– In depth Explanation and genuine advice to Clients on immigration options.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOUR AGENT IS NOT ICCRC APPROVED?
– Might get false immigration information and procedures. If you pick a paid representative who is not authorized, your application may be rejected or refused.
– Applicants who pay an unauthorized representative and fail to disclose this information to the Canadian Government may have their applications returned or refused.
-Ultimately the applicant is held responsible for choosing as unauthorized representative for Which he might get banned up to two years before they can reapply.
– An Unauthorized agent may charge you unofficial hefty payments directly or indirectly.
-In order to increase the visa success ratio, an unauthorized agent can trap the application in illegal Procedure & may guide them to use unethical or illegal documentation.
Following are the things that you should be aware of when you decide to hire a consultant:
- Know if your consultant is authorized or not by checking if they have a license to practice and give advice or not.
- If you give representative money or compensate them in any other way in exchange for their services, they’re considered paid and must be authorized.
- Ask about the representative’s training and experience. For instance:
- Ask for references and
Find out how long they have been in business.
Discuss the services they’ll provide and the fee.
- Make sure to get a written contract and read it carefully before you sign it.
- Make sure the contract lists all the services that you will receive and clearly discuss the fees.
- If you’re using a representative who works in Canada, you can also contact the Better Business Bureau.
- They can tell you if they have received complaints about a citizenship or immigration consultant, lawyer or other representative.
Services we offer as Authorized Consultants with complete transparency in application process following the rules and guidelines laid down by CIC
1. Student Visa :
Any student who aspires to study overseas can consult us for career guidance, study options, college/universities options and experience a hassle free Student Visa Application process.
2. Visitor Visa :
a. Temporary Resident Visa :
You can explore and visit new destinations in Canada as a Tourist by procuring the Temporary Resident Visa. Any Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen can call their parents and siblings also on the basis of TRV.
b. Super Visa :
Incase a permanent resident or Canadian citizen would like to call their parents or grandparents on immediate basis a temporary long term visit permit known as the Super Visa can be availed through us
3. Immigration Services :
a. Permanent Residency :
You can apply for Permanent Residency Status in Canada through us. We being authorized Consultants are well equipped and experienced to process your applications which requires expertise in the domain of immigrations rules and regulations.
b. Parents & Grandparents Immigration
As a permanent resident or Canadian citizen you can apply for PR for your parents or grandparents under the family sponsorship program and invite them to stay with you by sponsoring them.
4. Open Work Permit :
Your spouse who is in Canada on study permit or work permit status can sponsor and invite you to stay with him/her through Open Work Permit.
Kindly Contact Future Link Consultants nearest office for further information :
Head Office – India
216, Atlantis, Nr. Genda Circle, Vadodara, Gujarat.
Call: +91 9998906315
Branch Office – India
217, Sigma Complex, Above D-Mart, V.V.Nagar, Anand, Gujarat.
Call: +91 7600821916
Corporate Office – Canada
55, Town Centre Court, Suite 700, Toronto Ontario – M1P 4X4.
Call: +1 416 294 2739