General Questions

We are leading Visa Consultancy providing Overseas Education and Immigration services since more than 16 years. We hold the International Credentials from ICCRC, AIRC, ICEF, ISO (9001: 2008) and British Council. Our Director, Santosh Ramrakhiani is Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and active member of ICCRC. An active member of ICCRC is one who in the scope of an Immigration professional performs the duties of providing advice, consultation and representation services in regards to the applications made to CIC (Canadian Immigration & Citizenship) and refugee Board of Canada in line with the ICCRC guidelines

We represent more than 450 Colleges/Universities in major countries like Canada/USA/Australia/New Zealand/Poland.  You get all the program options and complete guidance about major Universities abroad. Added advantage is that we are registered Immigration Consultants, so you get complete service package from us that not only includes admission guidance and University selection but your complete visa application process as well.

Our expert counselors provide one to one counseling and career guidance. Our team is well trained to meet your expectations at the best by giving you the Program & University options after considering your academics and financial background. They would assess and understand your scope of interest and academics and accordingly suggest the course which would help you build a bright future.

Any International Student who is not a native of an English-speaking country needs to give either of the IELTS, TOEFL or PTE Language Proficiency Test. The score requirements differ in each country. Sometimes it differs in Colleges/Universities as well in same country. We have 3 days FREE classes available for the students who would like to check their English proficiency level and are interested to study abroad. Please visit our office for more details.

Admission process can take anywhere between 1 week to 3 months time, depending on the University/College you are applying for. It is highly recommended to start the process ASAP if you are seriously looking to study abroad. Visit us personally for more details.

Depending on what you are looking to study and your main aim of studying abroad; the choice of country defers for everyone. We can suggest you the best country choice for you after understanding your needs and expectations. Book the appointment with us for a free counseling session to get answer to all your queries.

Visa application process differs in all countries. Depending on which country you are applying for will decide whether you need to submit original documents or the attested photo copies.

We are providing Admissions/Coaching/Visa services since last 16 successful years in a row now. Our charges are designed after taking into consideration the quality of the services that we provide. We assure you that our fees are highly competitive in the market and we still provide best services beyond your expectations. We have special fee packages designed for those who are currently enrolled with some other consultancies and are having hard time with them. For complete details visit one of our locations.

We have special department which only looks after refusal cases. We specialize in all appeal and refusal cases. Feel free to visit us for free counseling session.

Visa success rate depends on many factors such as Educational Qualification, Financial Background, Proficiency in English, Family tie-ups in India etc. Our experienced team guides & suggests you at each and every step of the process to complete the documentation as per the requirement of your visa application process. This keeps our visa success rate always above 85% ratio.

Since 2001, Future Link Consultants has provided quality and reliable services for Visa Processing and Immigration to many clients. Every year we assist more than 500+ aspiring candidates in fulfilling their dream to study and settle abroad.

Interesting Facts About Us:

  • Expertise in providing Overseas Education services for Canada, USA, Australia, Poland and New Zealand since more than 16 years.
  • One stop solution right from Coaching, Counseling, Admission, Visa Application, Post Visa Orientation, Ticketing, Accommodation & Post Landing services.
  • International presence with offices in Canada, USA and India.
  • In-house Coaching services for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, SAT, GRE and Spoken English with state of art infrastructure and library facilities.
  • FREE 3 days demo classes for all coaching services.
  • Tie-ups with 450+ renowned and reputed International Universities, Colleges & Institutes.
  • We regularly conduct spot admissions and seminars where representatives from foreign Universities/Colleges and Institutes visit us and solve queries of students & guide them.
  • Professional and friendly staff members to assist, guide and advise you at each level of service.
  • Quick, easy and smooth processing.
  • Free assessment for students including career counseling.

Specific Questions

Future Link Consultants has a vast experience of applying in both the categories, i.e. streamlined visa processing and regular processing. Since last few years we have received almost 100 % success ratio for Australia student visa. We will provide you one step solution including guidance for arrangement of finance as per the requirements, completing the OHSC requirements for the medical test and other modalities including ticketing and post study orientation.

Streamlined visa processing requires lesser documents and processing is quick while in regular application assessment level 3 document requirements are stringent and processing time is much more.

In case of programs at masters level or above, student dependent can accompany them or can join them later. They are permitted to work full time in Australia.

On completion of studies students can apply for Post study Work stream visa , students after this or if eligible can apply for General Permanent resident visa, State sponsorship visa, Provisional regional visa there are many options. Australia also has SOL – skill occupation list. You may be eligible for the Post-Study Work stream of the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa. This may enable you to stay in Australia following your studies to gain practical experience working in your field.

Yes students can extend their visa for higher education programs from within Australia and can later on apply for Skilled Graduate Visa.

OSHC is Overseas Student Health Cover. It is a medical and health insurance which is mandatory. The student needs to pay through TT directly to the college or to the insurance company mentioned on the college website.

Yes English proficiency is mandatory and if required universities or colleges might interview students, in case if student is found to be suboptimal, then they are given ELICOS program to improve the competency before beginning the full time regular program.

Mostly there is no interview but high commission can request one any time.

Future Link has a global presence and is operating at 11 branch offices around the world. We also have our corporate office in Canada. Future Link director Mr. Santosh Ramrakhiani is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) of ICCRC. RCIC are authorized consultants having complete understanding of rules and regulation. They are officially authorized to represent student and immigration applications. In addition Future Link offers post landing services, study extension, change of status, post study work permit, immigration services to clients in Canada. We also assist students in applying for SIN, opening of bank account, affordable and convenient accommodation. If you face any difficulties while on student visa you can always contact our corporate office in Canada. Corporate office also stays in touch with students. We know Canada as home land hence we can assist you as locals.

There are lots of opportunities for freshers in Canada on completion of their studies. Canada is currently the only country offering such wide range of facilities to students. On completing one year of full time study, students are entailed to one year of post study work permit. While with 2 years of study they get 3 years of post study work permit. On completion of minimum one year of work permit they get eligible to apply for Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry Program.

Yes, student dependent visa or visitor visa is possible.

At present there are wide range of occupations open for application. These are included in NOC- National Occupation Classification list 2011 including 0, A and B, inclusive of arts, business, computers, medicine, management, pharmacy, education, marketing and many more.

Yes students can call their parents on visitor visa to Canada.

English Proficiency is mandatory for Canada Student Visa application. This can include CAEL score sheet, IELTS score sheet, TOEFL iBT.

You can study in Canada for programs of less than 6 months but for this student visa is not mandatory. However for international students, to avail all the benefits and extension in visa its advisable to apply for full time regular minimum one year of program.

Mostly there is no interview for Canada student visa but if required embassy might request personal interview or may also conduct telephonic interview.

For SPP programs age limit is up to 30 years and similarly for Non SPP and University programs also the ideal age limit is 30 years.

GIC stands for Guaranteed Investment Certificate. Under SPP, it is mandatory to open Bank Account with GIC Partner Bank such as The Bank of Nova Scotia or ICICI Bank and deposit CAD $ 10,000 for your first one year living expenses in Canada. After depositing the required amount, GIC certificate will be issued to you as a confirmation of your successful deposit which is mandatory to submit during the visa application under SPP. Each month of your first 12 months you will receive equal portion of your investment back with interest. You can use these funds to pay for living expenses while you are studying in Canada.

Any International Student who is not a native of an English-speaking country needs to give English Proficiency Test for admission as well as for visa process. The score requirements differ according to the Program & Colleges/Universities that you select. We have 3 days FREE classes available for the students who would like to check their English proficiency level and are interested to study abroad. Please visit our office for more details.

Education loan facility is provided by many banks in India to the students who are willing to go overseas for higher studies. The requirement for the loan may differ from bank to bank. Future Link Consultants has tie-up with banks that facilitate education loan. You will be connected to a bank representative who will guide you thoroughly about how to avail the education loan facility. This service is provided at free of cost by us.

Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees differ in the time taken to earn each as well as the credits required in order to graduate. Each of these academic achievements are suitable for certain specific fields or career goals.

Diploma and Certificate Programs taken alone are similar to Associate's Degree Programs. However, they take less time because general education courses are not required. A Degree Program differs from Certificates and Diploma Programs in that it often requires the student to take general education courses to support a more rounded education. For instance, at many Universities, those earning their Bachelor's Degree are required to take English, Maths, Science, Philosophy and History.

Yes, you can work up to 1 year if you have completed 1 year program and up to 3 years if you have completed 2 or more years program in Canada. You can also select two programs of 1 year each in continuation to avail the benefit of getting Work Permit up to 3 years.

If you apply to study in Quebec, you need a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) from the Quebec Province. A CAQ Certificate is a mandatory requirement and must be submitted along with your visa application to CIC if you are planning to study in Quebec Province. For more details contact our nearest office.

CIC recommends you to apply for your Student Visa as soon as you receive your Letter of Acceptance and when you meet all the visa application requirements. There are deadlines to submit the visa application for each Intake. There are 3 major Intakes in Canada : January (Winter Intake), May (Summer Intake) & September (Fall Intake). For more details visit our nearest office.

If you are leaving Canada for any reason and want to return, you must have the below documents:

  • A valid Passport or Travel Documents
  • A valid Study Permit if you are returning to study in Canada
  • A valid Temporary Resident Visa if you are a citizen of a specific country for which Canada requires a visa.

Contact our Toronto office if your Permit or Visa has expired and if you are planning to travel outside Canada in near future.

Visa filing is a very important part of your complete student application process and you should always take the advice from experts to ensure that you are aware of all the available options.Immigration laws are very complicated and they keep on changing. Our expert professionals can ensure that you get the most current legal advice as per your profile, so that you can make an informed decision.

Selecting Future Link Consultants for processing your visa application gives you complete relief and peace of mind because we are legally allowed to represent your application at CIC as our Director is a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant. You can find our Director, Santosh Ramrakhiani’s name on the following ICCRC official website link:

Canadian Federal law requires that Immigration Consultants in Canada or abroad who provide Canadian Immigration services for a fee, must be registered with the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) and are certified as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our Director, Santosh Ramrakhiani is Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and active member of ICCRC. An active member of ICCRC is one who in the scope of an Immigration professional perform the duties of providing advice, consultation and representation services in regards to the applications made to CIC (Canadian Immigration & Citizenship) and Refugee Board of Canada in line with the ICCRC guidelines.

Future Link has more than 14 years of experience for New Zealand student visa; We have sent a huge number of students for overseas education in New Zealand. Our team of experts are completely aware of the important points to be taken care that include presenting the application in such a way that it is accepted under positive profile application. We have achieved high visa success ratio till date for New Zealand.

English Proficiency is mandatory. You can establish it by IELTS/TOEFL iBT/ PTE or EPT conducted by institutes. Students need to be good at Spoken English as they need to face the interview during processing of the application at high commission.

Students can work for 20 hours per week. Job search visa is granted usually for 12 months.

Yes Education system in New Zealand is very flexible there are exchange programs and credits of certificates, diploma from VET are considered by Universities in New Zealand and by educational institutes across the world.

Students applying for level 7 courses can apply for their spouse/dependent visa at the time of application or they can even join the student later. Spouse/Dependent can work full time during this period usually equal duration of visa is granted to both.

New Zealand has immigration system and it is open for skilled worker from any part of the world. There is a long term and short term skilled list of occupations. Students currently on Job search visa, if found eligible, can apply for immigration.

New Zealand is famous for tourism, hospitality, poultry, agriculture, food and beverages, languages and technical courses. One can also opt for management course and medicine.

Yes you can apply for student visa even if there is a gap of 5 years or more provided there is work experience to support the gap period.

In general, it takes 3 academic years to complete bachelor studies (6 semesters), whereas master studies, depending on the field of studies, last from 1,5 to 2 academic years (3 or 4 semesters accordingly).

There are English courses available for international students, so you don't have to speak Polish. If you prefer to study in Polish you will have to complete a Polish language course before you start studying.

In most cases the academic year at Polish universities consists of 2 semesters of 15 weeks duration each.
Fall semester starts in the beginning of October and lasts till mid-February, with two-week break for Christmas holidays and with a one-week vacation period in February. Spring semester starts in mid February and lasts till the end of June, with one-week break for Easter holidays. Summer vacation lasts from the beginning of July to the end of September.

EU/EEA students do not need any Polish visa, however upon arrival to Poland they should apply for a temporary residence permit if they stay in the country longer then 90 days. Non EU/EEA students need to arrive in Poland with a student's visa obtained at a Polish Embassy or Consulate in their country of residence. It is important to remember that visas are granted for a maximum of three months. In order to extend the stay in Poland, it is necessary to apply for a residence permit for specified period of time in Voivodeship office.

You can start the immigration process by taking up the free immigration evaluation assessment available on our website by answering the questions and filling up the required details. You would get your eligibility score and status immediately and proceed to apply by registering with us.

The documents necessary to begin the work on immigration are birth certificates, marriage or divorce certificates, educational certificates and diploma certificates, employment reference letter, work experience letter and passport.

The primary applicant among the family members should be the one who scores the highest points on the criteria of age, work experience, language proficiency, education and adaptability.

Under the skilled worker program the applicant has to demonstrate a sufficient minimal income which matches as per  LICO the low income cut off  figures announced by the Canadian statistics to support himself and his dependents for the first 6 months after arriving in Canada.

The decision of calling for a personal interview or conducting a telephonic interview remains at the discretion of the immigration officer who is processing your application.

People in Canada on an LMIA exempt work permit will get additional points in the express entry system under federal provincial agreement, Mobilite Francophone and intra company transferee. Under the changed immigration regulations you also can get additional points also if you have a Canada study for a year or more than a year.

You can include your spouse or partner, dependent children and grandchildren in your application for PR Visa. You can sponsor your parents and grandparents after receiving PR Visa and after working in Canada for at least 1 year.

Canada express entry system launched in January 2015 is an online system to manager PR applications of skilled workers under various immigration programs. Unlike the old manual system the applications and documents are submitted and processed online.

Under the express entry system The Federal Skilled worker program and Canadian Experience Class program is covered.

Express entry pool is a database of immigration applications received from around the globe which are than assessed basis their individual profile strength.

The CRS is a point tool which  ranks eligible candidates for immigration to Canada under the express entry system. The assessment is done on skill factors, work experience, language ability, education and other factors.

No. There is no cap on the number of candidates admitted to the express entry pool.

When an applicant applies under the express entry system he/she can subscribe to the Canadian job bank where in they can connect with the Canadian employers and find out job opportunities that can be availed in Canada. The Canadian employers can also from the job bank search the required skilled workers for their jobs in Canada.

Yes the candidate can change or update his profile information after entering the pool before receiving the (ITA) Invitation to apply.

Under the express entry system candidate with more points on factors of education, language skills in English or French etc have higher chances of getting invitation to apply.

Yes there is a draw system in the express entry pool mostly twice in a month for selection criteria before sending ITA. This draw is not a lucky draw but is based on the strength of the profile and the points earned by the applicant.

Job offer is not mandatory for immigration application. However if you have a approved LMIA job offer you may earn additional points towards your profile ranking.

ECA is required for all degrees and diploma earned outside of Canada for all programs under express entry.

If a candidate does not receive the Invitation to apply within 1 year of entering the pool the candidates profile would expire.

No. The candidates who wish to live and work in Quebec cannot apply through the express entry but need to apply to the Quebec government.

Yes work experience is one of the basic requirements under the FSW and CEC program

Yes if you have a close blood relative in Canada you get 5 points in the 67 points system.

Canadian experience class is an immigration program under express entry system where in a foreign worker who is working in Canada on a temporary basis and wishes to stay back  in Canada and live permanently can apply for PR Visa through the CEC program.

Yes a candidates work experience in Quebec would be considered to apply under Canadian experience class. If he/she intends to live in Canada they need to apply to the Quebec government.

Yes a candidate who is a temporary resident of Quebec can be considered under the CEC program but should intend to live outside the province of Quebec.

Yes. You must apply within 1 year of leaving your job in Canada. If you have left your job for more than a year and returned to your home ground you do not stand eligible to apply under the CEC program.

The supporting documents should be in either English or French language if not than the translation version should be submitted along with an affidavit by the translator and certified copy of the original document.

The candidate should inform CIC about the  relationship changes and add his/her spouse or children to the immigration application when it’s in process.

The candidates work experience is more in relation to his/her skill rather than education. The work experience as per skill should match the classifications of NOC on the levels of O, A and B.

Yes, The candidate becomes a permanent resident once the landing documents are issued.

The candidate can return to his hometown to settle pending affairs but would require the PR Card to re enter the port in Canada. If the candidate has not received the PR Card and still needs to travel than would require a valid travel document which allows one time entry to Canada from any destination.

Incase of any  change in relationship status or children status after PR Visa has been issued a separate visa process would be required to be under taken

The Provincial Nominee Programs were established by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC) to allow Canada's different provinces and territories to select individuals who indicate an interest in settling in a particular province/territory and who will be able to contribute to that province/territory's economic development.

No. Quebec has its own immigration selection criteria .Quebec has a separate agreement with the Government of Canada, which allows the province to select individuals who indicate a desire to reside in that province. The government of Quebec is the only provincial government with the authority to determine the selection of individuals outside of the Provincial Nominee Program.

No. You can obtain Canada immigration without Provincial Nominee Program also through options other than PNP.

Most provinces are looking for individuals who will contribute to the province's economic growth, and are willing to settle in that province. Criteria considered are :

  • Job offer in the province
  • Education
  • Work experience in critical industries
  • English and/or French language skills
  • Close relations in that province
  • Ability to adapt to life in that province

No. IRCC must be satisfied that a Provincial Nominee meets statutory requirements — health, security and authenticity of documents — before issuing a Canada Immigration Visa.

Yes, your spouse can work legally for full time on open work permit.

A Your spouse can start working as soon as she/he arrives in Canada.

No, it is not mandatory to appear for English proficiency test.

Your spouse is eligible to stay in Canada until the validity of your permit is in Canada.

Yes, your spouse is allowed for extension if you have valid permit of stay in Canada.

If the documentation is complete and you meet all the basic requirements of inviting him/her as per the CIC guidelines, then there are higher chances to get visa.

Tentatively it takes 2-3 months for the procedure depending on case to case basis.

There are five visas for visiting Australia:

  • Visitor Visa
  • Electronic Travel Authority
  • EVisitor
  • Medical Treatment visa
  • Special Category visa - New Zealand Citizens

The visa you need depends on what your visit is for, and how long you plan to stay.​

You can leave Australia without a valid visa. However, you may be counselled by immigration officers at the airport before your departure.

You can withdraw the application by advising in writing at any time before the decision is made about your application. This can be done by letter, email or completing Form 1446 - Withdrawal of a visa application Your letter of withdrawal should include your full name, date of birth, date of application, and file reference number/transaction record number (if known).Everyone included in the application who is 18 years of age or older must sign the form or letter of withdrawal.

Note: Removing the application from your ImmiAccount does not withdraw the application.

Depending on your citizenship, you may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa to travel to Canada.
Transport companies, such as airlines, must ensure you have proper, valid travel documents when you travel to Canada. If you do not have the proper documents, including an eTA or visa, you may be delayed or denied boarding.

A border services officer at the port of entry in Canada will determine how long you can stay in Canada. Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada.
If you want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you should apply for an extension at least 30 days before the authorized end of your stay.

If you are applying on paper we recommend that you apply for a visa from your home country. However, if you are legally admitted to the country you are currently in, you can apply at your nearest visa application centre (VAC). The VAC can help make sure your application is complete and that all proper documentation is included. You must state clearly on your application why you have not applied in your normal country of residence.

You can also apply for a visa online.

You may travel to Canada as a tourist before you get your permanent resident visa. However, Citizenship and Immigration Canada strongly advises against making any definitive arrangements for your stay in Canada until you have received your permanent resident visa.

You will need to apply for a visitor visa to travel to Canada as a tourist.
Please note that having a valid visitor visa does not guarantee your entry into Canada. A border services officer will decide if you can enter Canada and how long you can stay.

Yes, you will still need a Canadian visa (temporary resident visa) to enter Canada if you are from a visa-required country. A visa from the United States does not permit entry to Canada.

You do not need a visa to visit New Zealand if you are:

  • A New Zealand or Australian citizen or resident,
  • A UK citizen and/or passport holder (you can stay up to six months), or
  • A citizen of a country which has a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand (you can stay up to three months).

If you don’t meet the above, then you’ll need a visitor visa, which allows you to holiday in New Zealand for up to nine months.

You can visit New Zealand at any time of the year. Summer and winter temperatures vary by only about 10º Cover most of the country, making New Zealand an ideal holiday destination all year round.

New Zealand has four quite distinct seasons - Spring (September - November), Summer (December - February), Autumn/Fall (March - May) and Winter (June - August).

In summer there's plenty of sunshine, and activities in and around the water include rafting, snorkeling, diving and kayaking.

You'll find snow on the mountains in winter and excellent skiing. Away from the mountains, New Zealand winters are mild and temperatures generally do not fall below freezing.

New Zealand's international airports are at Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Some flights from Australia also land at Hamilton, Palmerston North, Queenstown and Dunedin.

Yes you need a Standard visa if you want to visit UK.

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment

The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.

You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months.

You might be able to stay for longer if:

  • you’re coming to the UK for private medical treatment - up to 11 months
  • you’re an academic on sabbatical and coming to the UK for research - you, your spouse or civil partner may be able to stay for up to 12 months

Have Questions? You Can Ask Here.

Your overseas career, Not a dream anymore.