Open Work Permit
Open Work Permit Visa can be applied by Spouse of any International Student , who is enrolled in a full-time study program in Canada at a recognized learning institute, college or university. A Post study work permit holder/Work Permit Holder can also bring their spouse to Canada on an Open Work Permit Visa.
Benefits Of Applying For Open Work Permit:
– On availing Open work Permit Visa your spouse can work full time while he/she is in Canada.
– There is no requirement of appearing for IELTS as a language proficiency test to avail Open work permit visa.
– There is no need of LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) or Job offer at the time of application if your spouse is already in Canada on a valid visa status.
– You can stay with your spouse in Canada till your permit is valid.
– You can even extend your stay with your spouse in Canada by extending the validity of your visa. This can be possible if your spouse has extended the validity of his/her valid visa status.
– As we are registered consultants and are aware about the processes and required documents for Open Work Permit even if they are case specific we are able to ensure the entire process to be smooth, hassle free and time saving for you.
Why Future Link Consultants
Future Link Consultants is one of the leading visa consultants providing overseas education and immigration services since last 16+ years. The knowledge, expertise, wisdom and competency acquired during all these years give us an unprecedented leadership and a solid reputation.
We are equipped with the most experienced and expert team for Spouse Visa who would guide and assist you right through your application process. Our team provides real time solutions which can be case specific basis their in depth knowledge and years of experience in dealing with cases of spouse visa.
Future Link has processed 100 plus applications of Open Work Permit in the last 6 months helping our clients to reunite with their spouse in Canada
With our offices located in India as well as Canada you can approach us for any assistance at any point of time.
Director of Future link Visa Consultants Mr. Santosh Ramrakhiani is Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC # R506940) Member of ICCRC. An active member of ICCRC is one who in the scope of a immigration professional perform their duties of providing advice, consultation and representation services in regards to the applications made to CIC and Refugee Board of Canada in line with the ICCRC guidelines.
Kindly Contact Future Link Consultants nearest office for further information :
Head Office – India
216, Atlantis, Nr. Genda Circle, Vadodara, Gujarat.
Call: +91 7096000788
Branch Office – India
217, Sigma Complex, Above D-Mart, V.V.Nagar, Anand, Gujarat.
Call: +91 7600821916
Corporate Office – Canada
55, Town Centre Court, Suite 700, Toronto Ontario – M1P 4X4.
Call: +1 416 294 2739